Danosa M.A.D. 4 Self Adhesive (4mm 6 x 1M) – Self Adhesive Acoustic Membrane Walls and Ceilings
Danosa MAD 4 Self adhesive is a 4mm thick self adhesive (peel and stick) Acoustic Membrane for Walls and Ceilings
Danosa M.A.D.4 Self Adhesive is a high density membrane of bitumen modified self-adhesive specifically designed to behave as an anti resonant material.
It is an efficient substitute for lead sheets in laminate build ups on walls and ceilings. Traditionally positioned as a laminate between rigid board materials such as gypsum plasterboard.
- By increasing the mass of lightweight walls, a higher acoustic performance is achieved.
- It shifts the resonance frequencies of the rigid elements making the insulation higher.
- Between insulators, it transforms acoustic energy into dynamics, improving insulation at low frequencies.
- By increasing the insulation at low frequencies, the air chambers used can be as small as possible.
- Easy to install by stapling to the surface or using M.A.D. Self-adhesive.
- By adhering to galvanised steel sheets, it improves the resonance of the sheet.
- It is used between rigid elements, such as gypsum plasterboard, to improve low-frequency insulation in both vertical and horizontal walls.
- Used between spring elements to increase the overall isolation of the treatment, improving significantly at low frequencies.
- It is used in industrial insulation as an anti-resonant material, providing acoustic mass to galvanised steel sheets.
Dimensions 1.2m x 1m x 4mm
Danosa M.A.D 4 Self Adhesive
MAD 4 Self Adhesive
|600 × 100 cm