Danosa Acoustic Tape 200- Self Adhesive Tape for Acoustic Membranes
The Danosa Acoustic Tape 200 – is composed of closed cell cross-linked polyethylene , 3 mm thick and 200 mm wide.
Advantages and benefits
- It is used as auxiliary product when installing Impactodan’s solution for decks. It allows to isolate perimeter walls form the mortar deck, avoiding transmission of vibrations trough walls.As it is composed of the same raw material as IMPACTODAN, it provides continuity to the impact noise damping system.
- Its great flexibility makes it possible to cover installations avoiding the occurrence of unwanted acoustic bridges.
- Easy and quick to install.
- Its high resistance to damp and steam diffusion prevents it from damaging vertical walls, especially when using laminated plasterboard.
- Its good thermal conductivity makes it ideal in radiant heating systems, avoiding the creation of thermal bridges in the joints.
- Its good elasticity under continuous load over time is the manifestation of its usefulness, preserving its acoustic properties over time.
- It is inert to attack by micro-organisms, ensuring its durability over time.
It is used to elastically separate the mortar and screed that is poured on top of the IMPACTODAN and Confordan anti-impact sheet from the walls.
It can be used for lining installations that have to pass through the floating mortar.
|2500 × 20 cm