Danosa Acoustic Tape 70 – Joint Tape for Acoustic Membrane
Danosa Acoustic Tape 70 is a 70mm tape used to join Danosa acoustic membranes
Overlapping auto adhesive band Impactodan is composed of cross-linked polyethylene foam, 3 mm thick and 70 mm wide. It is used as auxiliary product when installing Impactodan membrane for decks. It ensures a correct overlapping between Impactodan rolls, avoiding acoustic shortcircuits that could reduce insulation effectiveness.
- As it is composed of the same raw material as IMPACTODAN, it provides continuity to the impact noise damping system.
- Its great flexibility makes it possible to cover installations avoiding the occurrence of unwanted acoustic bridges.
- Easy and quick to install.
- Its high resistance to dampness and steam diffusion prevents the fine particles of the mortar from entering the IMPACTODAN joints.
- Its good thermal conductivity makes it ideal in radiant heating systems, avoiding the creation of thermal bridges in the joints.
- Its good elasticity under continuous load over time is the manifestation of its usefulness, preserving its acoustic properties over time.
- It is inert to attack by micro-organisms, ensuring its durability over time.
It is used to elastically separate the mortar that is poured on top of the IMPACTODAN anti-impact sheet from the vertical construction elements.
It can be used for lining installations that have to pass through the floating mortar.
Length – 25m
|2500 × 7 cm